Sheets from Project Zomboid – Best Locations for Uses, Crafting, and how to make them into curtains for windows
How to get Sheets in Project Zomboid – Uses
The first time you’ve been exposed to the sheets, you may have believed that they were just a small thing. However, they are far from the truth. They serve two important purposes:
- Hide with sheets If you attach sheets to windows and they’ll act as curtains (you are able to open and close them) as well as stop zombies outside from seeing what’s happening inside.
- Recover with sheets The sheets, you can create ripped sheets that you can shape and repair injuries
So, as you observe, you’re fascinated by sheets, and lots of them, so we’re going investigate ways to acquire sheets.
How to get Sheets in Project Zomboid – Locations
In general, they are everywhere, they’re a common loot and every container can have sheets. However, there are some better places to locate sheets:
- Bedroom Wardrobes
- Bathroom Wardrobes
If you’ve been able to enter an apartment and are looking to cover yourself and heal in the house, you’ll have a decent chance of getting the sheets you require within. What might happen to you, is you’re not sure how to utilize these sheets, but don’t fret we’ll show you how.
How can you make use of the sheets as if they were curtains for the windows?
It’s a breeze, but be sure to shut it down after turning it on, as by default all “curtains” are open.
Right-click the Window and Select Add Sheet Left-click on the page to switch (Open and Close)
How to get Sheets in Project Zomboid – Crafting
They are substances or components that you need to locate, and you can’t create them yourself. However, if you’re trying to improve your health there is no need for more than x1 Sheet to create x1 Ripped sheet. With Ripped Sheets it is possible to create several other items:
- Sterilized Rag: Ripped Sheet + Disinfectant, Bourbon, Cooking Pot, or Saucepan
- Splint: Ripped Sheet + Plank, Tree Branch, or Sturdy Stick
- Stone Knife: Ripped Sheet + Tree Branch + Chipped Stone
- Molotov Cocktail The recipe is: Ripped Sheet + gas can or Bourbon, plus empty bottle
- Stone Axe: Ripped Sheet + Tree Branch + Chipped Stone
- Stone Hammer: Ripped Sheet + Tree Branch + Stone
- Log Wall: x54 Ripped sheet + x4 Log and Hammer, Stone Hammer, or Ball Peen Hammer
- Campfire Materials: Ripped Sheet + x2 Log or x3 Plank