How to connect an Xbox Controller to COD Mobile (PS4) PS4 – PlayStation and Xbox One – Any mobile device running Android and iOS iPhone
How to Connect a Controller to COD Mobile – Steps
The majority of the controls are connected to mobile games using Bluetooth Call of Duty Mobile is not an exception. We provide the steps you need to follow:
- Make sure that you enable pairing for your controller
- PS4 — PlayStation PS4: Hold and press the PS and Share buttons simultaneously at the same time
- Xbox One: Hold and press on the Xbox as well as the Sync button simultaneously at the same time
- Go onto your Android as well as iOS mobile phone and turn on Bluetooth
- Select and locate your wireless controller in the Bluetooth settings menu
- Start COD Mobile on the device you own Android as well as iOS Mobile device
- Click the Gear icon and choose Options Under the Controller Tab, then select enable Controller Support
The same steps with any mobile game that supports a controller via BlueTooth. The only difference is step 5. This depends on the place the location where controller support is available within the game
Here are the steps you need to follow to link the PS4 as well as your Xbox One controller to your Android device:
- Then, pull down the Notification Shade at the top of your screen.
- Press and hold the Bluetooth symbol. Hold and press the Bluetooth
- Select ‘Pair New Device.’
- Hold and press your Share buttons and PS buttons simultaneously time with the PlayStation controller. Or press then hold down both the Xbox as well as Sync buttons simultaneously on the time Xbox controller.
- Watch until the controller’s LED begins to blink, then select it from the list.
- Start CoD Mobile: Launch, and then enjoy your personal control
Here are the steps you need to follow to link your PS4 or Xbox One controller to your iOS device: iPhone device:
- Launch your Settings App on your iPhone Then, select Bluetooth.
- Hold and press your Share as well as PS buttons simultaneously time with the PlayStation controller. Or press then hold down simultaneously the Xbox as well as Sync buttons simultaneously on your time Xbox controller.
- Just wait until the controller’s LED begins to blink, then choose it from the menu (under different devices)
- Release CoD: Mobile and experience your personal control
How to Connect a Controller to COD Mobile – Video Guide
If you’re unable to follow all of the steps, we offer this video tutorial ParkerTheSlay is specifically designed for iOS iPhone. iPhone which lets you walk step-by-step through photos of how to accomplish it.